AR01 Annual Return to Companies House

An easy link from NWN Blue Squared to the Companies House Annual Return form.

AR01 Annual ReturnThis form allows you to provide Companies House with your company details, including principal business activities, registered office address, company officers and location of company records.

It doesn't allow you to notify Companies House of any changes to the above information - this requires separate forms.

This form must be filed with Companies House at least once a year and, if your company is part of the PROOF (Protected Online Filing) scheme, must be submitted electronically.

Although the form they provide is a .pdf, you cannot save a completed form to your computer. So, once you've filled in all the relevant boxes, you can either print it and post it to Companies House (the relevant addresses are on the final page of the form), or upload your data directly via the Companies House WebFiling system. Don't forget to print out a copy for your own records.

Alternatively, if you have any difficulties, contact us and we can complete the form on your behalf. Simply email or call us on 0208 550 3131.

To link to the latest version of the AR01 Annual Return form, simply click on the box below.

Link to .pdf box

To download this document, you must have Adobe Reader software installed on your computer. To get a free version from Adobe, CLICK HERE.

Contact Us

or call 020 8550 3131

On Top Form

NWN - The specialist Music & Creative Industry accountants

Find out what makes NWN Blue Squared the music accountants & business managers of choice and why the creative industries turn to us for advice. 

NWN's Unexpectedly Simple Guides

From record keeping and company car schemes, to Director's responsibilities and Dividend Tax, we've got a guide to help it all make sense.

The information in this site is of a general nature and is not a substitute for professional advice. You are recommended to obtain specific professional advice before you take any action. All Rights Reserved.