NWN is not just passionate about accountancy, we love music too
Music can be emotional, liberating and life-changing. It can also mean a good living if you can combine creative talent with an understanding of how to generate, collect and manage your income.
Music accountancy - the key questions
Whatever the stage of your music career, you'll almost certainly be asking some or all of these questions:
- What kind of business do I need to set up?
- Do I need to be VAT registered?
- How can I collect music sales, download fees and royalties?
- How do I calculate publishing and synchronisation income?
- What income tax, VAT and National Insurance do I need to pay?
- How do I work out what I owe to third parties and how do I pay them?
- How can I keep my accounts in order?
- Who can help me liaise with promoters, agents, managers and labels?
- Are there any financial products specifically designed for musicians artists, producers or crew?
- Can I see and manage my accounts and other financial information anytime, anywhere if I want to?
At NWN, we can answer all of these questions and a whole lot more, with insight that comes from years of experience as specialist music accountants.