Managing music and musicians has its challenges. Don't make accounts one of them.
From band management to running a record label, publishing to production, the music industry offers many challenges and opportunities. But, it's a fast-moving world that needs accurate accounts, easy access to current and projected financial information and sound advice when it comes to growing your business.
The key music biz questions
Do any of these questions strike a chord?
- How can I set up a music business that best suits my needs?
- What is the best way to pay our business tax and VAT?
- How can we see our accounts and financial position anywhere, anytime?
- How do we report music and songwriting royalties?
- How do we calculate net profits for commissioning?
- How can I be certain we're receiving everything owed by our artists?
- How can we maximise our profits?
- We need more staff, should they be permanent, an intern, apprentice or freelance?
With years of experience at all levels of the industry, NWN Blue Squared are specialist music accountants that can help you answer these questions and take your business to the next level.