Every music business needs solid finances to grow
Making music your business requires dedication and sound finances. Whether you're an A-list veteran booking their next tour, or a music-related business wanting to move to the next level, success requires sound finances and sometimes a little extra help. Business funding has come a long way from a "yes/no" visit to the Bank Manager. Alternative funding - including EIS and SEIS schemes - is available if you know where to look and how to ask.
Ready to go?
Already know what you need? Then you can get started right now with the NWN Funder Finder. Just answer a few simple questions and the funders will do the rest to help meet your needs and explain how each funding option works for business seeking anything from £20,000 to £1m.
Click anywhere on the box below to get started:
Not sure yet?
Setting out to find funding can be a challenge, but it starts with asking the right questions:
- What funding is available to help establish or grow my business?
- I've been offered funding, but how do I know it's the best for my business?
- Should I approach my bank?
- What are the alternative funding sources and are they credible?
- What financial information do I need to put together and who can help me do this?
NWN can answer these questions and a whole lot more. We'll help prepare you and your business to make the most of any funding that will boost your business and nurture your musical talent.